About the job
Unit Load Device (ULD) Specialist Want to join The World’s Fastest Growing Cargo Airline? Then look no further….The ULD Specialist is responsible for keeping positive track of ULD Equipment throughout our operating network. Essential Duties
- Keep positive track of ULD Equipment throughout our operating network.
- Blends analytics with operational and technical knowledge to interact with vendors.
- Generate ULD directives; confirm movement of ULD equipment via flights/trucks.
- Establish KPI for compliance with directives.
- Communicate with ground handlers and airlines to track and return leased ULD Equipment.
- Communicate with the operational teams regarding ULD inventories and movement requests.
- Report out on ULD statuses and generates reports.
- Other tasks/projects assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or aviation preferred.
- 2+ years of analytical work experience required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work comfortably as a part of a team.
- Ability to anticipate problems and identify solutions.
- Must possess time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Lean Process Management, Continuous Improvement training and experience a must.
- Must have technical, quantitative/analytical, organizational skills and demonstrate critical thinking with respect to cause & effect relationships.
If you are looking for a fascinating, challenging, and meaningful career in the airline industry, we encourage you to contact us. We take pride in finding and hiring the best people and providing them with opportunities to grow and excel.