FTAI Aviation is a leading independent aerospace company focusing on aircraft leasing, engine leasing and engine maintenance. FTAI’s propriety portfolio of products, including The Module Factory, Quick Turn and a JV to manufacture engine PMA, enables it to provide cost savings and flexibility to airline, lessor, and MRO customers. As of September30,2022, FTAI had total consolidated assets of $2.3billion.
Reporting to the Sr. Records Director within our Sales Business, this role will support all aspects of the technical records associated with our owned aircraft, engines and modules. This individual will also be responsible for collecting, organizing, and storing both the electronic and physical records.
1. Ongoing collection, organization of technical records
2. Maintain, update, edit and manage all data and database systems.
3. Submitting reports to the relevant department heads and management.
4. Helping the management and other teams draw business goals and needs.
5. Establishing new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization.
6. Physical Records Management.
• 2+ years’ experience in data mining
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Organized and efficient
• Works well independently and can equally excel as a collaborator within a team
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Data Management
Commensurate with work background and experience, the company will provide a very competitive compensation package, including base salary and performance-related bonus.