Kalitta Charters II is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Aircraft Records Clerk.
- Reports to the Manager of Aircraft Records.
- Interact with aircraft maintenance and other departments.
- Receive work packages after they have been reviewed by the Manager of Aircraft Records and/or Quality Control Department.
- Process, Organize and update Airframe and Powerplant AD’s, SB’s, CPCP and Structural Inspections in database.
- Maintain a high degree of independence in the enforcement and promotion of Quality Control programs relating to aircraft records.
- Ensure effective coordination and communication with other departments.
- Perform the updating of airframe, engine and component maintenance records in database.
- Provide constant monitoring of time controlled airframe and engine components to ensure that inspections and removals are accomplished in compliance with the FAA and company polices.
- Provide requested reports or copies of documents to the FAA in response to any questions that may arise concerning the company’s maintenance program.
- Ensure that the collection, recording and maintaining of aircraft records are in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Records Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word,Excel)
- Must have attention to detail
- Familiar with ATA code system a plus
- Must be available full-time and work overtime when required
- Minimum 2 years aviation experience -I Records experience preferred but not required
- Medical – BCBSM PPO
- Vision – VSP Vision
- Dental – BCBSM
- AD&D company provided
- Voluntary Self/Spouse/Child Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Accidental or Critical Insurance
- Time off – Sick and Vacation
Keyword: Aircraft Records Clerk, Aviation, Quality Assurance, Quality Control