How would you like to take the knowledge you already have, and use it in a new and exciting career in the aviation industry? Hallmark Aviation has earned a reputation for providing best-in-class service for some of the world’s leading airlines. We focus heavily on employee happiness and employee engagement. Our team of highly skilled and engaging agents is what drives our company to be the emerging leader in above-the-wing ground handling services. We invite you to apply and be a part of our exclusive team to provide the ultimate service….. peace of mind Hallmark Aviation Services seeks to build a diverse team of highly motivated individuals to provide outstanding service to International Airlines at Houston International Airport (IAH). We cater to a distinctive clientele. We offer full-time and part-time positions.
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Dynamic Workplace
- Medical Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, and a Matching 401K Plan
- Amazon Incentives and Travel perks
- Hotel Perks
Are you excited yet? Fantastic! We are too. But we are just getting started.You will also learn to perform the following functions throughout the course of your employment :
- Learn the behind-the-scene workings of an international airport.
- You will rotate through the check-in counter, lobby area, departure gate, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport.
- Experience how to effectively navigate through various challenges and flight activities to ensure on-time performance.
- Enjoy the opportunity to professionally interact with high-profile passengers.
- Partner with port authorities, crew members, and airline personnel to ensure a safe and secure travel experience.
Our teams consist of happy and ambitious individuals who contribute to making a fun and friendly work environment. Does this sound like you?
- Eager to learn new skills
- Organized and logical thinker
- Make quick and rational decisions
- Problem Solving
- Ability to adapt quickly to unforeseen situations
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a dynamic environment
- At least 18 years of age, high school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- English proficient, other languages are a plus.
- Computer savvy
Are you passionate about learning? Paid training with our highly knowledgeable and top performing training department. Equal Opportunity Employment Hallmark Aviation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Job Location: IAH Airport, Texas, United States Position Type: Part-Time Salary: 15.00 – USD Training: Selected candidates will be required to attend 2 weeks of paid training Shift: Various shift available. Weekends and Holidays required. Schedule [i.e. M/T/W/F/Sun or TBA]Language: English Required Salary/Benefits: $15 hr plus Paid Parking, and Voluntary Dental Vision and 401KLeading above the wing ground handling company with over 32 years in the Business