We are currently recruiting for a Detail Inspector job in Miami Florida.You’ll be working with a company that performs full CFM56 performance restorations, special repairs, piece parts and module repairs as well as engine exchanges and field service support globally. They are a high-performance FAA 145 / EASA Certified Repair Station and a CASE registered organization. They specialize in offering creative and cost-effective solutions for the CFM56 (-7B, -5B, -3) Engine Series by maintaining its 3 cornerstones – Custom Tailored Solutions, Extraordinary Responsiveness and World Class EGT Margins.”Great atmosphere. employee focused, always there to make exceptions when personal issues arise”
- Employee Review
What Is In It For You Salary: $30-$40 hourly (depending on relevant experience)Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Short term and long-term disability; Aflac supplemental insurance; Paid vacation and sick days; Paid holidays; 401k with employer match OUR CLIENTS STORY Our client has been established since 2009 and has had a breakthrough in the jet engine maintenance industry serving airlines, lessors, and aviation organizations worldwide. Being part of this company means having opportunities to make a difference. They are committed to Quality and continually invest in people, processes and technology in support of this. They place great priority in their employees and building up their team members. They are committed to building their employees and growing them to become great leaders. This adds tremendous value not only to their organization, but also to their community and to everyone that is touched by the passion their workforce has to offer. Job Description The Inspector will follow articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturer’s instructions for continued airworthiness service bulletins, service letters for performing preliminary hidden damage, in process and final inspections on civil aviation on aviation airworthiness directives, government and industry standard practices and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THE DETAIL INSPECTOR POSITION IN MIAMI, FLA Day In The Life of a Detail Inspector
- Ensuring that they are thoroughly familiar with the inspection methods, techniques, aids, tools and equipment used within their assigned area of responsibility.
- Maintaining proficiency in using the inspection aids in their assigned area of responsibility Understanding the current specifications involving inspection aids, used to perform inspections are in proper working order and the proper calibration information is affixed.
- Ensuring that the inspection tools and equipment, including inspection aids, used to perform inspections are in proper working order and the proper calibration information is affixed.
- Understand the current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limitations and procedures established by the manufacturer of the article being inspected and must understand, speak and write the English language.
- Ensure all inspections are properly performed and recorded, and all records are properly executed before final approval for return to service of articles maintained or altered by this repair station.
- Successfully replace failed sub-assembly, part, or component to bring failed device to working order
- Perform scripted repair procedure to repair and functionally test part or product
- Assist Repair technicians/Engineers/Technical Services as required
- Maintain constant adherence to inventory control practices and procedures
- Interpret OEM manuals and routers instructions
- Powerplant License required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and repair of parts and concepts preferred
- Proficiency working with all hand tools and pneumatic tools essential
- Some knowledge of troubleshooting concepts
- Ability to isolate failures within and complete rework of parts and assemblies
- Ability to perform within company quality standard
- Ability to complete pre-defined testing and repair procedures
- Ability to learn and perform basic repairs
- Ability to read and understand routers and OEM manuals
- Language – English, business proficiency
- Experience with borescope
- CFM56 experience
- Quantum aviation software experience
- Language – Spanish, business proficiency
If you are interested in the Detail Inspector job in Miami, Florida apply today! This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing; LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Desired Skills and Experience
Aircraft Mechanic, A&P