Station Manager – Dallas Jobs in USA | ACTS-Aviation Security
Description Station Manager, Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport in Dallas, TX. Unique business and operational leadership opportunity in Aviation Security ACTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICTS Europe. ACTS specializes in the provision of security solutions and services including catering inspection, aircraft security and cargo screening. With corporate offices in Chicago, and operational centers at more than 30 airports across the United States, ACTS provides nationwide coverage. As an ICTS Europe subsidiary, ACTS offers unmatched experience, expertise, quality and innovation. Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, the Station Manager is fully accountable for the performance within their unit. This includes driving best-in-class security, safety and compliance, delivering on operational metrics, developing and growing customer relationships and exceeding financial targets. This position will suit a leader who thrives on responsibility and accountability, has a track-record of developing high-performing teams and naturally instills a rigorous security and safety culture in their people. The ideal candidate will be energized by overcoming challenges and delivering sustainable results and motivated by the opportunity to contribute to long-term development and growth of the company. Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Defines staffing schedule, manages labor hours to that schedule, works with HR to ensure that the schedule is fully staffed and manages to overtime targets.
- Drives year over year productivity improvement in their station.
- Ensures effective working relationship with local union and minimizes employee relation issues
- Implements the ACTS-Aviation Security safety program within the station, meeting
- Captures all potential revenue opportunities across the existing customer base (e.g., capturing of overtime hours)
- Oversees and continually develops security measures
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with the airline, catering company and airport staff, union representatives, and expands our operations in multiple locations within the airport through sales and relationship building skills.
- Works with Regional HR Manager to recruit, hire and retain highest quality Security Agents.
- Monitors training and ensure that all employee within the unit are up-to-date in their training
- Coordinates annual training programs
- Reviews and analyzes daily reports addressing performance gaps to budget
- Disciplines employees as necessary
- Maintains all provisions, regulations, procedures and processes in current collective bargaining agreement.
- Provides coaching, development and performance reviews to Security and Cargo Screening Agents.
- Ensures and maintains all security related records as indicated by the local Airline Customers, TSA, and other Governmental Agencies.
- First point of contact in addressing compliance issues raised by customers or TSA, preparing incident reports that ensure problems addressed and allow for effective defense of any penalties.
- Ensures that all Government, Customer, Airlines, and local requirements are met.
- Reports all daily, weekly, monthly activities to the appropriate members of management.
- Conducts and ensures that all training and orientation are provided to employees.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by ACTS-Aviation Security Senior and Corporate management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in business or related field
- Strong operational management experience (5-10 years), preferably in airport operations, to include:
- At least 5 years at the management level or equivalent;
- Experience in warehouse
- Experience managing in a union environment;
- Operational experience building/growing a business or service line, Preferred, but not required:
- Federal security experience, i.e. FAA or TSA.
- Experience in the airline/airport industry.
- Security experience, i.e. law enforcement, military police, corporate security, etc.
- Job Skills:
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills.
- Strong PC computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with the Internet.
- Business acumen
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)