Construction Project Manager Jobs in USA | AvAirPros
About the job
Who we are: AvAirPros is a private, employee-owned consulting firm serving airlines and airports. For 30+ years we’ve been helping our clients address issues within the industry. If you have a passion for airports and know what makes them tick…we want to talk with you.
What you’ll do: As our Airline Technical Representative (ATR) at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) you play a vital and highly visible role supporting various strategic airport capital improvement projects. You will manage and coordinate complex aviation contruction-related initiatives through all phases of programming, planning, design, construction, and close-out. Critical to your success is a rigorous focus on analysis and the ability to convey information to our clients.
Your primary focus will be supporting the South Concourse Evolution (SoCoEvo) Project including tasks and schedules, project meetings, and communicating directly with Airport and Airline stakeholders. You can expect to:
- Work collaboratively with multiple parties and stakeholders to support project implementation that meets the needs of the Airlines and SEA.
- Assist with coordination of project impacts and activities
- Build relationships and communicate directly with both Airline and Airport staff
- Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to best meet program goals
- Provide support as requested by SEA or the project teams to facilitate program coordination
- Review and seek required Airport approvals from the Airlines
- Coordinate meetings and calls among the Airlines and between the SEA and Airlines
- Compose and issue documented communications to the SoCoEvo team
- Prepare memos, reports, briefings, proposals and other client deliverables that may include spreadsheets, complex graphs, charts and tables
What you’ve done so far:
- 12+ years of working in the aviation industry: airlines and/or airports
- Mastered the art of building relationships and working collaboratively
- Developed strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Polished your communication skills
- Demonstrated maniacal attention to detail
How you built the foundation:
- BA/BS in Architecture, Construction, Civil Engineering, Aviation Management, Business, or Finance
- Project Management skills a plus
AvAirPros provides generous benefits including company-paid medical/dental/rx coverage, short and long-term disability insurance, and long-term care insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k (match+contribution) and a stock plan as well as PTO (vacation/holiday/sick).