Flight Simulator Technician Jobs In USA | Pan Am Flight Academy
Pan Am Flight Academy
Provide engineering/technical support services required to maintain flight simulators and related training devices to Regulatory standards and Pan Am’ s Simulator Quality Management System (SQMS). Responsibilities include providing daily readiness, preventive and corrective hardware/software maintenance, and fault diagnosis on training devices and related equipment. Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop simulator technical support skills by applying technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks associated with best commercial practice and guidelines detailed in the SQMS procedures.
- Develop capabilities to perform corrective and preventative maintenance in accordance with Regulatory and SQMS standards.
- Develop technical competence to troubleshoot simulator systems to include computer systems, visual systems, I/O, and hydraulics/motion/flight controls.
- Develop ability to conduct simulator quarterly performance tests.
- Assist customers in operation of simulators, and instructor station operation.
- Develop abilities to conduct simulator pre-flights and preparation of training devices for customer training.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- 2 Year Technical Degree in Electronics Technology or related field and/or related experience.
- Completion of training program(s) on specialized training in a flight simulation related field.
- Completion of aircraft ground schools and assigned internal training program.
Work Experience0 to 2 years in providing technical support on flight simulators or related equipmentPhysical environment/working conditionsWork conditions include exposure to heavy machinery and computer/office environments. Physical environment will include working with hazardous materials such as hydraulic fluids and solvents. Additional requirements would include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., sitting, standing, bending, stooping, or working in an elevated condition.Equipment/machinery usedFull flight simulators and other training devices manufactured by various companies. General operational knowledge of office equipment such as facsimile, copier, personal computer, etc.The World’s Most Experienced Aviation Training CompanyPan Am Flight Academy is the leading provider of training support to Pilots, Flight Attendants, Mechanics, and Dispatchers for commercial airlines and private individuals. Our aviation programs are approved by the FAA, EASA, ANAC, and National DGA. We offer training on more than 100 different training options on over 14 different aircraft fleet types, including the Airbus A320, Boeing 737, 757, and 777.