Analyst, Digital Personalization Jobs In USA | WHIZTEK Corp
JOB OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking an SEO expert who can help take our content to the next level. This is your chance to maintain and strengthen the PageRank, searchability and SEO architecture for one of the world’s top airlines and most well-known brands. Millions of daily users need your help to find exactly what they’re looking for across our digital channels. If you have a passion for aviation, travel and digital content we’re looking for you.
Our digital content strategy and personalization team is scaling up to support the content across all our digital channels. The team seeks to strengthen the reach and effectiveness of our content through SEO best practices and innovative solutions. This enables frictionless and personalized user experiences. A passionate and knowledgeable SEO specialist will round out our current team of content strategists, UX writers, front-end developers and digital product owners, to deliver quick and impactful content changes that will help customers get where they want to go and do what they want to do. From data-driven insights all the way through to impactful reporting, this role will play an essential function on the team.
- Perform keyword research to help writers and strategists create content that will drive organic search
- Lead long-term SEO strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; including front-end development, strategy, product management, analytics, and other content team members to ensure our information architecture, metadata and page content are optimized for search engines and web crawlers
- Identify opportunities to optimize content for semantic search
- Define and report metrics and KPIs that inform the success of new content, monitor performance, and determine roll-out strategy based on data-driven insights
- Serve as an SEO advocate, overseeing and implementing best practices from within the team to all stakeholders
- Work closely with the team as we engage writers, strategists, front-end developers, product managers and UX designers to bring our digital content to the top of the results page
- Represent the team in cross-functional meetings with internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, business, IT or similar
3+ years managing and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies
Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Successful completion of interview and assessment required to meet job qualification
Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) and/or Google AdWords certification a plus.
Experience using data mining tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, SEMRush, Google Search Console and similar
Familiarity with CMS systems (WordPress, SDL) and project management tools (JIRA, MS Teams, etc )
Previous work with a big brand or large global enterprise a plus
Experience working on large-scale, complex web applications